2016:A Year in review
2016 marked another year of successes and accomplishments for The Robb Nash Project. From reaching a record # of youth to responding to Indigenous communities in need, below is a round-up of our highlights.
Since the tour began in 2009:
- 48 conferences & keynote speaker
- 1,200 schools visited
- 630 suicide notes surrendered
- Over 60,000 social media followers
Additionally, below are a few key accomplishments:
- Robb featured as ‘One of the Most Inspiring People We Met This Year” in The Washington Post
- Responded to urgent requests in Indigenous communities affected by suicide – Cross Lake, MB and La Loche, SK
- Robb honoured as Global National TV Everyday Hero
- Over 100 articles featured in over 25 major news networks across Canada and the USA
- Robb Nash Rockin’ Christmas Party at Holt Renfrew Calgary, raised $12,587 from 10% of sales during the event
- Soul Sisters Memorial Society Fundraiser in Westlock, AB raised over $200,000 for mental health programs with $75,000 allocated to RNP
- We have now reached over 1 million students through Supershows, school performances and social media.