A Super Outlook for the Future
As our project grows, we recognize the need to extend reach to kids in more efficient methods. One of our new initiatives is the creation of SUPER SHOWS. With this style of presentation we reach a larger audience with each performance. Not only is this an exciting production for the kids staged in various concert venues, it frees up the project to work on other programs with partners to further educate youth on mental health issues and direct them to help.
- The first super show was strategically scheduled to correspond with Bell Let’s Talk Day on January 25; Robb is an ambassador for this national mental health initiative.
- Hosted at Burton Cummins Theatre, Winnipeg.
- Attended by 1,300 grade 7&8 students from the St James/Assinaboia School Division.
- The line up included the Robb Nash Team and featuring guest artists, Paul Woida and Bold as Lions
- All students received additional mental health resources from the Canadian Mental Health Association, Kids Help Phone and the Mood Disorders Association of Manitoba.