Why have over 600 students handed Robb Nash their suicide notes? Why has he received hundreds of razor blades from those who self-harm? Students are relinquishing bottles of pills and other drugs. Why?
The award-winning Robb Nash Project is an initiative that engages young people through the power of music and storytelling to inspire hope and encourage positive life choices.
What We've Achieved
- 750 performances in the last 6 years
- 1250 schools reached directly
- Over one-million young people reached through story, song and picture
- Queen's Diamond Jubilee Medal recipient
- Toronto Police Partnership award
- Bell Kaleidoscope of Hope award
- Mood Disorders Association Helping Hand award
- Community Individual National Champion of Mental Health award